Everyday life events can and may impact on your ability to meet your loan repayments. Making you aware of loan protection are our moral as well as compliance responsibility so you can make an informed decision. It’s about making sure you can service your loan.
It’s an exciting time. Buying your own home or and investment property is a big step towards securing your future. So, to protect that future, it’s important to make sure you’re covered for whatever life throws at you.
Protect what matter most to you
You owe it to yourself and your family to think about how you can protect your mortgage and your lifestyle. A Loan Protection Plan might be a good place to start if you’re worried about any of the following:
- how you would repay your mortgage if you were to fall seriously ill or have an injury
- what would happen to your family if you were seriously ill (or worse)
- how much cover you might have elsewhere
- you might be covered by your super (It’s estimated that life cover within super is on average only 20% of what is needed. The average insurance amount payable from super is $70,000)
Once you have a home or investment property, it may be one of your biggest financial assets. You’ve worked so hard to secure it, so it’s worth protecting.
Borrow confidently with the following key features:
1) Living Benefit
Cover for 11 serious medical conditions which provides financial support during time of medical crisis:
Cancer | Heart attack | Stroke | Coronary artery bypass | Alzheimer’s and dementia | Kidney failure | Paralysis | Severe burns | Loss of independent existence | Total loss of hearing | Total loss of sight
2) Death & Terminal Illness Benefit
Spare your family any hardship, by leaving a debt free asset:
- Total loan amount protected
- Operates independent of loan
- Lump sum benefit can be used for any purpose – paid to joint owner or estate not lender
3) Involuntary Unemployment benefit
A helping hand while you look for employment
- 3 months cover for involuntary unemployment occurring during first year of policy
OUR LENDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We panel consists of more than 25 residential and commercial lenders including major banks, regional banks, building societies and sub-prime lenders. This ensures that our customer will be getting most competitive loan package with a lender which best meet their needs.